Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gary Vaynerchuk

In anticipation of his new book (which will arrive from Amazon on Saturday) I just reread Crush It, Gary Vaynerchuk’s New York Times best seller.  Wowza, if this book doesn’t get your blood pumping I don’t know what will.   I reread the entire thing last night and feel re-energized in my career as an entrepreneur. 
The best part about this book is that it inspires you to act…and act now!  In my career and daily life I make to-do lists, reading lists and lists of idea.  Lists are a great way to get things accomplished but some days you just need to DO IT! Don’t put it on a list or be worried you’ll screw it up – just start!   From there you have your base and you can adapt, improve and tweak. 
From this interview I saw yesterday I can only image Gary’s second book will be exactly on point.  If you haven’t purchased it yet, get it today! 
I’m been dipping my toes into the social media movement and personal branding message Gary talks about, but it’s time to dive in head first (yes, I’m about 5 years behind but you have to start somewhere).
Thanks Gary!  

No comments:

Post a Comment